NBA 2K Series Patching
Please login and Enjoy the Site
Thankyou
NBA 2K Series Patching
Please login and Enjoy the Site
Thankyou
NBA 2K Series Patching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA 2K Series Patching

NBA 2K Patching

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NBA 2K10 Release: 6th October North America, 9th October AUS
2K10 Crews are up!
Sim League still has 17 teams free! Salaries are up, Trade block is available for other teams to get a feeling of what you want, Free Agency Available from 10am GMT+10
New Salary Cap is $65,000,000 and Hard Cap is $95,000,000 MLE Set at $3,000,000
Trading is open for the SIM

Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)

Go down 
+2
natche21
Albys
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Albys
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 15971

Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Empty
PostSubject: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Rr9albysdesktop

Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Gasolino.thRealistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Arizacarter.thRealistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Andersen.thRealistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Stati.thRealistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Earlclark.thRealistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) Chicagos.th

(Courts by Klaidux, Fadz
Jerseys by XIII
Faces by various NLSC patchers
shoes by Xiaoju and Ehmzy)

Nba2k9 Realistic Roster v.9 (season 2009-2010) by Albys
September, 18 2009

FEATURES RR 9:
o Real nba rosters updated at 09-18-2009 with all rookies 2009 signed by teams (40+) and all trades and free agents signs. *
o Real overall and tendencies players, with “Realistic Roster quality”: all real players reproduced in game with accuracy, across use of nba.com stats, videos, direct knowledge and patching experience.
o Real sigshots, dunk style, isomotions, post-play and FT routine for all nba players (500+)!
o Fixed lot of body-style and muscle players
o Real accessories and shoes players (thanks to shoes patch playoffs by Xiaoju, and Emhzy for all new 2010 shoes!!!) with real away shoes color for all teams (also thanks to Chinoy and BXD Freedom for help me!). All shoes files included in RR9 pack.
o Real salary for all players by Hoopshype.com and Shamsport.com!
o Added more than 70+ new players compared with default game version by 2ksports.
o Added Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller.
o Added 4 new teams: Seattle Supersonics (2007-08 season, with jerseys and arena – credits to R4zor!), Chicago Bulls 1993 (with Jordan & Pippen, credits to Ken-Fly!), Rookie Team 2008 and Sophomore Team 2007 (with all star game Phoenix arena! Credits to JosephFlash)!
o New real coach profiles for every teams.
o Portraits update by Spaky (.tpf file, thank you bro!)
o Improved stats in association mode for better realism.
o Improved rotation nba team players (based on nba.com official stats).
o Real overall and tendencies for all legend teams players!
o Fixed all shoes for legend players.
o Added file excel with all RR9 players number (pngxxx.iff) for better knowledge (some RR9 players have different number compared with other rosters…)

o New RR9 gameplay (settings + sliders + roster):
 Real speed players and speed ball. Quickness more realistic.
 Less point in the paint and more mid-range shots, less unreal cut and alley-up.
 Improved post plays moves for big men like Shaq, DH12 and others.
 Improved slashers performance.
 Fixed fastbreak and 3pt shots problems.
 Real % shots from court.
 More bad pass and loose ball for bad ball-handler, more dunk under the basket for big men like Shaq, Dalembert, DH12, Oden, Bynum and similar or great dunkers.
 Improved cpu defense
 Fixed some cpu’s tricks and cheats.
 Other various fixes and improvements.

* note:
• I put in rosters only players and rookies signed at this time, and leave in old teams some FA players (like Robert Swift) for no compromise the association mode with too many good free agent signs (unreal). I put these unsigned free agents in old team at minimum veteran salary.
• I put Ricky Rubio in Free agent list. If you don’t like Rubio will sign for other nba team in Association Mode, simply add Rubio in some no-nba teams before start association. ;-)

PLEASE READ FILE README, AND USE ALL MY FILES (roster, sliders and settings)

Arrow Download RR9 complete pack (268 MB):
Torrent:
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/131802709/NBA+NBA2K+NBA2K9+2009-2010+2K9+2K10+Realistic+Roster+Update+RR9+Albys?tab=summary
Normal download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jlqjjf

If you have problem with download big files, try with these RR9 pack (download and install all):
REALISTIC ROSTER 9 pack 1 (roster-sliders-setting-portraits-readme and other) 31 MB download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t9gfdt

REALISTIC ROSTER 9 pack 2 (shoes) 44 MB download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8hibv

REALISTIC ROSTER 9 pack 3 (players) 163 MB in 5 minipack:
3.1 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ts2771
3.2 http://bluehost.to/file/9wOzljW3m/RR9_part_3.2_(players
3.3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/y3c6kf
3.4 http://www.sendspace.com/file/vi96i5
3.5 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ot7d4r

REALISTIC ROSTER 9 pack 4 (new teams) 23 MB download link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b1wdhz

Last edited by Albys on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

Brownie Points : 16086

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 am

albys ray allens head is big hehe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1421295848&ref
CTOWN2008
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 15977

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:45 pm

alby, i just wanted to say thank you for the roster bro, i believe it's your best work, i had to use the editor to change a couple skin tones but other than that great work.

i wanna thank everyone again from the creators of this site, for allowing work to be brought over here as well, i was recently banned over there, i guess we have some eyes on us from over at nlcs ( jae ) 9 out of 10 mad because i spoke up on the truth. and guess what even though im permatly banned from over there (jae) you still couldnt stop me in the end. so on that note u know what you can do!

now that i got that rant out the way lol, i wanna say again thx fellas the work is appreciated, and keep up the good work.

Storm
Back to top Go down
Albys
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 15971

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:54 am

Natche, simply download FN11's Ray Allen cyberfaces! Very Happy

Storm, you are banned in NLSC? Oh my God, it's absurd! No
For skintone: this depend from cyberfaces installed in you pc. I fixed skintone for better single cyberfaces in my hard disk. But in RR9 i put only some cf...
Wink
Back to top Go down
CTOWN2008
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 15977

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:43 am

Storm, you are banned in NLSC? Oh my God, it's absurd! No
For skintone: this depend from cyberfaces installed in you pc. I fixed skintone for better single cyberfaces in my hard disk. But in RR9 i put only some cf...
Wink[/quote]

yeah man, i know it was him, cause i stood up for what was right along with everyone else, but i specifically pointed his name out letting him know, i knew who he was, and he got mad because i let the truth be known how he really is, when all that drama started over there, but hey my model is out with the old! in with the new!!!!, i love it over here, there's no complaining, everyone is appreciative, admins aint stuck up like they getting paid, lol really nice here.

as for the faces, yeah i seen some different, i think for the most part , i just needed to adjust a couple skin tones, im loving the game play, it's really smooth flow, i also like how away games in certain arena's now you really have to ball to pull a win out! really liking the whole set up, thx again man.

stay cool! cheers

Storm
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

Brownie Points : 16181

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 am

Albys wrote:
Natche, simply download FN11's Ray Allen cyberfaces! Very Happy

Storm, you are banned in NLSC? Oh my God, it's absurd! No Wink
yeah i know hahaha, maybe i was a little brutle in my Pm but someone had to give it
to him, that guy is a big mouth that thrives off power anways i dont want to want spam your thread, i am really happy to see your work here and the thread
looks great alby, i am looking forward to 2k10 im sure you will do big things next season Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Xcitement96
Noobie
Noobie
Mr.Xcitement96

Brownie Points : 16099

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Albys Thanks in a million for the roster!!! Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
ehmzy
Noobie
Noobie
ehmzy

Brownie Points : 15984

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:02 am

its really realistic sir thnx for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)   Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realistic Roster 9 by Albys (season 09-10)
Page 1 of 1