NBA 2K Series Patching
Please login and Enjoy the Site
Thankyou
NBA 2K Series Patching
Please login and Enjoy the Site
Thankyou
NBA 2K Series Patching
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA 2K Series Patching

NBA 2K Patching

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NBA 2K10 Release: 6th October North America, 9th October AUS
2K10 Crews are up!
Sim League still has 17 teams free! Salaries are up, Trade block is available for other teams to get a feeling of what you want, Free Agency Available from 10am GMT+10
New Salary Cap is $65,000,000 and Hard Cap is $95,000,000 MLE Set at $3,000,000
Trading is open for the SIM

~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released

Go down 
+13
jonystar
jepot
HellBoy
smoke01te05
AirFrank29
Veyron
natche21
John Morrisson
Killer Crossover aka OG
STOMPTHECOURT23
CTOWN2008
fadz
flam1ng n1nja11
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Veyron
Freshman
Freshman
Veyron

Brownie Points : 16165

~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 am

Hey Flame check out my mod i released it today
oh and jepot i have posted some cf tutorials in the other section
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

Brownie Points : 16713

~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: STAT Alternative   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 am

Amare Stoudemire Alternative Orange
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 29594115
Back to top Go down
http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=67725
fadz
Admin
fadz

Brownie Points : 16288

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 am

Flame that looks Gold Cool looking great mate.
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Marbury Away   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Marbury Starbury Away Celtics
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewvj
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: MiR's Pargo!   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am

Jepot... If you dont give credits to the certain people that you took the base from then you will be banned indeffinately.. Its as easy as that!

Don't be arrogant.. for one its my thread.. my site... and my rules. i dont want to be arrogant either but your posting on my thread?? we are here to help you.. there are video tutorials on how to do cfs in the help section... so if you need help go there.

anyways.

MiR. Hes a good patcher and he doesnt like people that theif his stuff. SO.. if you dont giive credit ( funny how thats in the rules.. infact its one of the only rules) you wont be able to patch here.

Sorry. But rules are rules man.
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 am

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:
Jepot... If you dont give credits to the certain people that you took the base from then you will be banned indeffinately.. Its as easy as that!

Don't be arrogant.. for one its my thread.. my site... and my rules. i dont want to be arrogant either but your posting on my thread?? we are here to help you.. there are video tutorials on how to do cfs in the help section... so if you need help go there.

anyways.

MiR. Hes a good patcher and he doesnt like people that theif his stuff. SO.. if you dont giive credit ( funny how thats in the rules.. infact its one of the only rules) you wont be able to patch here.

Agree x 2
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Jerryd Bayless   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Jerryd Bayless
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewwg
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

Brownie Points : 16313

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

wow nice man this one looks real good bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
jepot

Brownie Points : 16083

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:

anyways.

But I am giving the credit please see original post (somebody deleted), I even made a text banner with a link to his username in NLSC. I am not being arrogant. I see your thread saying taking requests so I requested.

Plus calm down it's just the internet.
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:11 am

jepot wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:

anyways.

But I am giving the credit please see original post (somebody deleted), I even made a text banner with a link to his username in NLSC. I am not being arrogant. I see your thread saying taking requests so I requested.

OK dude.. maybe if it was in your own thread not mine it would be great... NOT IN MINE!...
Either start up your own but if we find you not giving credit you are goneskies..

I know its the internet... lol..

post everything that you do in your own thread not in mine please.. no you will do that.
Back to top Go down
jepot

Brownie Points : 16083

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:33 am

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:
jepot wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:

anyways.

OK dude.. maybe if it was in your own thread not mine it would be great... NOT IN MINE!...
Either start up your own but if we find you not giving credit you are goneskies..

post everything that you do in your own thread not in mine please.. no you will do that.

I was requesting help from you on the pic, on your thread saying "taking requests", I wasn't releasing my own.
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 am

jepot wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:
jepot wrote:
flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:

anyways.

I was requesting help from you on the pic, on your thread saying "taking requests", I wasn't releasing my own.

ok. No hard feelings then.
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Amare Stoudemire   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 am

Amare Stoudemire
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewqe
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

wow you did a real good job on amre you should have done this along time ago Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: KG   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 am

Kevin Garnett
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewli
Back to top Go down
Mr.Xcitement96
Noobie
Noobie
Mr.Xcitement96

Brownie Points : 16231

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm

OMG!!! bounce Great Amare and KG... your texture blending bro it's getting better and better...! cheers
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Marcus Camby   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Marcus Camby
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewvj
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Anthony Randoplh   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am

Anthony Randolph
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewfe
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 am

Great work with the cyberfaces tim,keep it up champ
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Jason Kidd   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 am

Jason Kidd
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewv
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Joe Johnson   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 am

Joe Johnson
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewek
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:24 pm

wow man camby looks great so does garrnett, finally someone makes kidd look his age, i dont know what you did but these look great. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Latest   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 am

OKAY Guys. While i was on holidays i did up a few cf's

Steve Nash
Dirk V2
Shaq Goatee and a full beard one
Joe Johnson Fix
and Roger Mason

total of 6
Steve Nash
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsstevenash

Dirk Nowitski
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsdirknowitskibet

Shaq Full Beard
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsshaqfullbeard

Shaq Goatee
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsshaqgoatee

Joe Johnson
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsjoejohnson

Roger Mason
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsmasonjr
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Steve Nash   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:57 pm

~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsupdate
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Shaq Bearded   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Shaq Goatee
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsupdatecopy

Full Beard
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsupdate

Last edited by flam1ng n1nja11 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Roger Mason and Dirk Nowitzki   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Roger Mason

Dirk Nowitzki
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Joe Johnson   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Joe Johnson
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

Brownie Points : 16218

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

wow... nice flame... what a pack hehe afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1421295848&ref
CTOWN2008
Noobie
Noobie

Brownie Points : 16109

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:26 pm

cheers str8 fiyah!
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:43 am

wow man these look amazing bro wow
Back to top Go down
John Morrisson

Brownie Points : 16090

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 am

awesome cfs men
hope you do carlos delfino
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: ALL RELEASED!   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

Joe Johnson
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?duje2tetykz

Roger Mason
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?jm2tjyfve5y

Dirk Nowitzki
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?jizdaxmnzid

Shaq Goatee
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?tuytjwjomdn
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewsupdatecopy
Full Beard

Steve Nash
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?ymimjhnzryy

Anthony Randolph
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?zgz3mmw1cz5
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewfe

Jason Kidd
Arrow http://www.mediafire.com/?fnkzodwmjyz
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previewv
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 am

great work tim,keep it up champ...2k10 to be released 2 weeks,cant waite for that afro
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 am

John Morrisson wrote:
awesome cfs men

hahaha carlos delfino cheers
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:43 am

Oh my...morrisons back with the requests? No
Back to top Go down
STOMPTHECOURT23
Admin
STOMPTHECOURT23

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 am

Natche21 wrote:
John Morrisson wrote:
awesome cfs men

thats paul pierce from nlcs he requested the same thing
written the same way to Razor in nlcs....... he calls my boy names then signs up here on tims web site lol
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 am

STOMPTHECOURT23 wrote:
Natche21 wrote:
John Morrisson wrote:
awesome cfs men

thats paul pierce from nlcs he requested the same thing
written the same way to Razor in nlcs....... he calls my boy names then signs up here on tims web site lol

You didn't know he tried sucking up? lol he asked tim and myself lets forget about the past and move on,he can go **** himself for all i care,if anyone does a request for him there preti much so as messed up as that retard is afro
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Experiments   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 am

Just Some Experiments! Please tell me how these look
Bell
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Bellps
Jamieson
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Antawn
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Retirement   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 am

Hey Guys. I would like to announce my retirement until 2k10!

Hope you all enjoyed my CF's and start ups and patches!!

Basketball For Life!
Back to top Go down
John Morrisson

Brownie Points : 16090

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:46 pm

delfino please
jamison and bell is great i think
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:18 pm

john morrison banned for annoying admin and not listening to them.
ban length. 7 days
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 pm

flam1ng n1nja11 wrote:
john morrison banned for annoying admin and not listening to them.
ban length. 7 days

haha owned . .

see you in next week in 2k10 flame hehe ... cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 pm

lol! he just doesnt know when to shut up No
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 pm

Just noticed i had a new message afro
To: fadz
Posted: Today at 3:38 pm
Subject: [No title] Quote message
your a faggot son of a bitch you moron asshole
keep sucking anyone's dick you maniac son of a nigger

lol honestly,if i ever come across him again on these forums,his life banned under whateva IP he comes under cheers
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:35 am

fadz wrote:
Just noticed i had a new message afro
To: fadz
Posted: Today at 3:38 pm
Subject: [No title] Quote message
your a faggot son of a bitch you moron asshole
keep sucking anyone's dick you maniac son of a nigger

lol honestly,if i ever come across him again on these forums,his life banned under whateva IP he comes under cheers

WOW im speechless . . . THAT kid is sick.. cant believe his a pinoy.. in nlsc forum hes bugging me on how to download on bballs...
damn... what a shame Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 am

lol his an ungrateful skum...
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:40 am

fadz wrote:
i think that kid is disturb he can't play 2k9 without carlos delfino's cf lol!
Back to top Go down
fadz
Admin
fadz

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 am

Natche21 wrote:
fadz wrote:
i think that kid is disturb he can't play 2k9 without carlos delfino's cf lol!

lol,he nags so much just to get one face done,then nags about another after someone does him that one No
Back to top Go down
flam1ng n1nja11
Admin
flam1ng n1nja11

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:49 pm

Jared Dudley New Hair
~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 Previews
Back to top Go down
natche21
Freshman
Freshman
natche21

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm

i thought you're retired flame hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released   ~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~FN11's CF's~Charlie Vilanueva Previews, Chauncey Billups Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next